- Powerful flat-head angle grinder for working quickly in particularly acute angles down to 39°
- Particularly developed for the removal of weld slag, rust or paint in narrow frame constructions and for working in tight spaces
- Maximum cutting depth by means of a 150mm diameter disc
- Longer service life, more power: the Metabo Marathon-motor with patented dust protection, up to 20% more overload capacity and 50% more torque
- Tacho Constamatic (TC) Full-wave Electronics: fast work progress by means of constant speed under load
- Metabo Quick for tool-free disc change by means of a quick-locking nut
- Tool-free adjustable guard; twist-proof
- Metabo VibraTech (MVT) side handle for vibration damping to protect the user's health
- Electronic safety shutdown: reduces kickback if the disc stops unexpectedly - for high user safety
- Electronic overload protection, soft start and restart protection
- Gear housing can be unscrewed, rotated in 90° steps and remounted for left-handed operation or cutting
- Auto-stop carbon brushes to protect the motor
The machine shown may differ in equipment and technical details depending on the configuration.
Kindly pay attention to delivery scope and product description.
Accessories included only if listed in the delivery scope.